Opportunity available for a full-time assistant to join our team. Five Pines has a friendly, down-to-earth vibe and we strive to care for our patients in a positive, comfortable environment.
Skills and qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited Dental Assistant program
- Dental assisting experience preferred but not required
- X-ray certification required
- Expanded Function certificate or desire to obtain certificate
- Competent with technology, we’re all digital and paperless
- An enthusiasm for customer service and exceptional attention to detail
Pay is negotiable and dependent on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, up to 4 weeks PTO, paid holidays, transportation/parking reimbursement and 401k.
If you qualify please email us at email@example.com with your resume and a brief email introduction telling us a little about yourself and your desired wage. Thank you!
Equal Employment Opportunity: Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, veteran’s status, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, caretaking responsibility, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, citizenship, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws and regulations.