COVID-19 has changed a lot here at Five Pines, but our top priority remains the same: the health of our patients. Here are some of the changes we’ve implemented to ensure our clinic is as safe as possible for our patients and our team members:
- Social Distancing. New signs and floor markings have been added to encourage social distancing. Please wear a face covering to your appointment. Extra masks and hand sanitizer will be available at our check-in counter.
- Daily screenings. Patients will be texted a COVID-19 screening form to complete on their cell phone prior to their appointment. Once in the office we will check your temperature. Our staff is also screened daily!
- Decreased patient traffic. We are limiting the number of patients in the office at a time, allowing more time between patients, and staggering appointment start times.
- More touchless options. Patients can complete forms on their own cell phone instead of our iPads. Touchless payment options are available as well.
- Hourly disinfecting. We are cleaning high-contact surfaces and common areas every hour.
- Additional PPE. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, our clinical team will be using N95 masks, face shields and gowns during procedures that commonly produce aerosols.
- New air purifiers. All treatment rooms are now equipped with HEPA air filters.
We will continue to monitor and follow regulatory guidance and will update this list as appropriate. Reach out anytime with any questions.