Here are some of the changes we’ve implemented to ensure our clinic is as safe as possible for our patients and our team members:
- Social Distancing. Our waiting room has been rearranged and new floor markings have been added to encourage social distancing. Please wear a face covering to your appointment. Extra masks and hand sanitizer are available at our check-in counter.
- Daily screenings. Patients will be texted a COVID-19 screening form to complete on their cell phone prior to their appointment. Once in the office we will check your temperature. Our staff is also screened daily!
- Decreased patient traffic. We are limiting the number of patients in the office at a time and staggering appointment start times. We encourage you to come alone to your appointment if at all possible.
- More touchless options. Patients can complete forms on their own cell phone instead of our iPads. Touchless payment options are now available as well.
- Hourly disinfecting. We are cleaning high-contact surfaces and common areas every hour. As always, our treatment rooms are disinfected using Universal Precautions between each patient.
- Additional PPE. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, our clinical team will be using N95 masks, face shields and gowns during procedures that commonly produce aerosols.
- New air purifiers. All treatment rooms are now equipped with HEPA air filters.
- Our entire staff is vaccinated! We’re thankful Oregon prioritized healthcare workers and that the whole team was willing and able to receive the vaccine.
Most likely. We accept most every PPO insurance plan and are in-network with most major carriers including:
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental/Moda Premiere or PPO
- Metlife PDP Plus
- United Healthcare
More information is available on our Insurance page.
We offer an in-house Discount Plan for our patients without insurance! For a low monthly fee, your preventive visits are covered 100% and any needed treatment is 20% off.
Annual Enrollment Includes:
- Two preventive visits (cleanings, exams, x-rays)
- One emergency visit (exam and any needed x-rays)
- 20% off all treatment
No, we are not in-network with OHP and therefore unable to accept OHP at our office.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call us immediately (503-482-2160) or schedule online. We always do our best to see emergency appointments that same day. If it is the evening or weekend, our voicemail recording will prompt you to press “1” for emergencies and you can leave a message on Dr. Zeller’s cell phone.
A very common question! It depends on a variety of factors. Check out our hygienist Laurena’s article for a breakdown of the why and when we take dental x-rays. If you have recent x-rays taken at another office, we are happy to transfer them.
We work hard to make your experience comfortable and relaxing. We offer a variety of amenities such as:
- massage chairs
- heated chairs
- warm towels and blankets
- complimentary beverages (*temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19)
- free WiFi
We also encourage patients to bring their own headphones to listen to music or a podcast. Or you’re welcome to request your favorite music be played through the in-room speakers – we can change the music in each individual treatment room!
Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral medications are both mild sedation options available for many procedures. They’re a great way to help patients relax and conquer any anxiety or stress they may have.
Our hygienist Laurena’s blog post about coping with dental anxiety has even more helpful tips and insights. Most importantly, remember we won’t judge you for being nervous. We want you to speak up so we can work with you to ease your stresses.