our COVID-19 response
The pandemic has changed a lot here at Five Pines, but our top priority remains the same: the health of our patients. Here are some of the extra steps we’ve implemented to ensure our clinic is as safe as possible for our patients and our team members:
- Social Distancing. Our waiting room has been rearranged and new floor markings have been added to encourage social distancing. Please wear a face covering to your appointment. Extra masks and hand sanitizer are available at our check-in counter.
- Daily screenings. Patients will be texted a COVID-19 screening form to complete on their cell phone prior to their appointment.
- More touchless options. Patients can complete forms on their own cell phone instead of our iPads. Touchless payment options are now available as well.
- Hourly disinfecting. We are cleaning high-contact surfaces and common areas every hour. As always, our treatment rooms are disinfected using CDC’s Standard Precautions between each patient.
- Additional PPE. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, our clinical team will be using N95 masks and gowns during procedures that commonly produce aerosols.
- New air purifiers. All treatment rooms are now equipped with HEPA air filters.
- Our entire staff is vaccinated! We’re thankful that the whole team was willing and able to receive the vaccine and all boosters.
We will continue to monitor and follow regulatory guidance and will update this list as appropriate. Reach out anytime with any questions.